Sunday, July 6, 2008

Adjustment time!....Alaska Railroad Artist selection 2009

Last spring I submitted five idea's for the Railroad and one was selected to do the 2009 Alaska Railroad poster/print. The same week I was contacted, I was busy doing an artist court sketch for a federal case in Anchorage for the channel 11 news. What a week to remember.

So, I am updating my blogs. I plan on posting after I get done with my obligation to be a counselor at our church's Bible Camp.
Plan to post the 14th forward. It's been a extremely busy transition and look forward to the future.

In case some of you do not know, I also farm. I own and operate a 2 acre raspberry farm in the summer. It has been 5 years in the making from raw land to where it is now. I will post some photo's of my farm here in Wasilla, Alaska. Maybe I'll paint some out in the field. Yep, that's what I will do.

Can't wait till camp is over! So little time and so much to do.

No comments: